What is GcMAFpets and what does the available research tell us?
Human GcMAFpets is a Vitamin D binding protein macrophage activating factor that is naturally created in the body through the release of two sugar molecules from a Gc Protein molecule. GcMAFpets only lives for approximately a week in the body and requires continuous conversion of the Gc Protein. GcMAFpets stimulates the macrophage element of the immune system and blocks the provision of nutrients to cancer cells through anti-angiogenesis. This results in weakened cancer cells which are in turn more vulnerable to the GcMAFpets stimulated macrophage system. (Macrophage – any large white blood cell that ingests foreign particles and infectious microorganisms by phagocytosis). In addition to these activities, GcMAFpets also increases energy production at the mitochondrial level, improves human neuronal metabolic activity through cAMP signalling, reduces the metastatic potential of human cancer cells in culture and reverts the cancer cell phenotype to normal. Ideally this would mean that our bodies have a failsafe defence mechanism against cancerous cells and other chronic illnesses. Tumours, however, release the enzyme Nagalase which in turn has the effect of degrading the Gc Protein to such a level as to make production of GcMAFpets impossible. A course of GcMAFpets then is a replacement therapy for those who cannot make their own.
Summary of GcMAFpets trials and reports
In total, there have been 150 research papers published by 300 scientists on GcMAF. What follows is a summary of just some of their promising findings:
- Vitamin D Binding Protein-Macrophage Activating Factor Inhibits HCC in SCID Mice – Journal of Surgical Research – January 2012 Volume 172, Issue 1, Pages 116–122 – Hepatocellular carcinoma tumours 90% reduction after 3 weeks
- Oleic Acid, De-Glycosylated Vitamin D-Binding Protein, Nitric Oxide: A Molecular Triad Made Lethal to Cancer – ANTICANCER RESEARCH 34: 3569-3578 (2014)- Patients tumours 25% reduction in one week.
- Therapeutic Effects of Highly Purified De-Glycosylated GcMAFpets in the Immunotherapy of Patients With Chronic Diseases – American Journal of Immunology 9 (3): 78-84, 2013 – GcMAFpets subcutaneous injections were associated with improvement of clinical conditions with no reported adverse side effects
- Clinical Experience of Cancer Immunotherapy Integrated with Oleic Acid Complexed with De-Glycosylated Vitamin D Binding Protein – American Journal of Immunology 10 (1): 23-32, 2014 – observed, on average, a decrease in tumour volume of approximately 25% in a week. OA-GcMAF, combines the known anticancer effects OA-protein complexes (oleic acid) with the well-established immune system stimulating effects of GcMAF
- Immunotherapy of Metastatic Breast Cancer Patients with Vitamin D-Binding Protein-Derived Macrophage Activating Factor – Int.J.Cancer: 122, 461-467 (2008) – Patients with initial Nagalase activities ranging from 2.32 to 6.28 nmole/min/mg protein were found to have significantly lowered levels of serum enzyme equivalent to healthy control enzyme levels – indicating eradication of tumours. No reoccurrence of tumours for more than 4 years
- Treatment of Cancer Patients With Vitamin D-Binding Protein-derived Macrophage Activating Factor (GcMAF) Rapidly Eradicates Cancerous Cells – Journal of Immunotherapy: November/December 2006 – Volume 29 – Issue 6 – pp 677-678 – disease stabilisation in two subjects for greater than 35 weeks. A range of effects noted including anti-angiogenesis, tumoricide and immunomodulation
- Multifaceted immunotherapeutic effects of vitamin D-binding protein-derived macrophage activating factor (GcMAF) on human breast cancer and neuroblastoma cells – Front. Immunol. Conference Abstract: 15th International Congress of Immunology (ICI). doi: 10.3389/conf.fimmu.2013.02.00221 – Results demonstrate GcMAFpets has a number of biological effects: inhibition of cancer cell proliferation and metastatic potential, reversion of the neoplastic phenotype, inhibits cancer cell-induced angiogenesis and stimulates tumoricidal macrophages that phagocytise cancer cells.
- Oleic Acid/Deglycosated Vitamin D-Binding Protein Suppresses Her2 Oncogene Expression In Human Breast Cancer – Anticancer Research 34 (10): 5845-5847, 2014 – World first complete eradication of a major oncogene (HER-2) in a patient with incurable breast cancer.
- Clinical Experience of Immunotherapy Based on Oleic Acid Bound to Glycosated Vitamin D-Binding Protein in Localised and Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Pancreas – Anticancer Research 34 (10): 5847-5849, 2014 – Describes the successful approach to metastatic pancreatic cancer as well as the molecular interaction between oleic acid – GcMAFpets (OA-GcMAFpets or Goleic) and a major tumour suppressor gene.
- Focussed Transcranial Ultrasounds: Application to the Delivery of Glycosated Oleic Acid/ Vitamin D-Binding Protein To Brain Tumours and Metastases – Anticancer Research 34 (10): 5844-5845, 2014 – describes the successful approach to metastatic pancreatic cancer as well as the molecular interaction between Goleic and a major oncogene associated with brain cancer. DEGLYCOSYLATED VITAMIN D-BINDING PROTEIN SUPPRESSES HER2 ONCOGE EXPRESSION IN HUMAN BREAST CANCER.
Summary of findings as a whole
GcMAFpets looks exceedingly promising for the treatment of a whole spectrum of illnesses including cancer, autism, chronic fatigue and even degenerative disorders such as Parkinson’s. The life of GcMAFpets is only six days which means that it needs to be administered regularly until the disease has been eradicated and then for a further 8 weeks. The average treatment times for various disorders range from 8 weeks through to 18 months however everyone responds differently to the treatment. Unlike chemotherapy the side effects of GcMAFpets are negligible and the real benefit of using the immune system to fight disease and cancer is that the body remembers how to deal with the illness: it doesn’t come back.